RAWA UPMA MIX-200g
Ingredients: Semolina (82%), Refined Sunflower Oil, Bengal Gram Dal, Iodized Salt, Mustard Seeds, Black Lentil, Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes, Sugar, Dehydrated Curry Leaves, Turmeric Powder and Acidity Regulator (INS 330).
Contains Gluten and Mustard
Instructions for use :
- Shallow fry 50 g of chopped onion with 30 ml of oil.
- Add 650ml RO water with 30 ml of ghee and bring it to boil.
- Make the flame low, slowly add upma mix to the boiling water stir well, close the lid and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves on top.
- Serve hot with coconut chutni.