MUMBAI PAV BHAJI MIX-100g
Ingredients: Spice Mix (Red Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg, Star Anise and Clove), Dry Mango Powder, Sugar, Iodized Salt, Dehydrated Tomato Powder, Black Salt and Fennel.
Instructions for use:
- Cook 1.28 kg vegetables (potato – 800g, Carrot – 100g, cauliflower – 80g, beans – 200g and Green Peas – 100g).
- Remove potato skin and smash cooked all vegetables and keep aside.
- Heat the 100g butter in a pan, sauté 200g onion till it becomes golden brown color.
- Add 300g cut tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes, add smashed vegetables and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add 1.2 liters of water and Pav Bhaji mix powder, mix well and cook for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Garnish top with fresh coriander leaves and 5g butter while serving.
- Toast the pav with 5 g butter for each 2 no’s and serve with bhaji, onion and lemon piece.